Saturday, October 4, 2008

My New Toy


I have a new toy called a trikke and it has become my passion. Where bicycling used to fire up my imagination and there was nothing like a good morning ride to set the perfect tone for the day; I now find my thoughts turning to the trikke. I started trikking after I injured my knee again about a month ago. When it began to recover, I looked around for something to do that would strengthen the knee muscles and joint without causing more pain and injury. The trikke seemed to offer the perfect low impact solution. Now I find that my knee is stronger than it has been in a long time and I am having fun. I don't have any pics of my trikke but I did find this video on youtube. Actually there are are a lot of videos there about trikkes, what they are, how to ride them, and about people who own them. Check it out.



RW

No comments: