Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

So today was my birthday and I had a lot of fun. I slept in late and started my morning with a leisurely espresso with lots of foam just the way I like it. Later I roused myself and drove on around to the seminary where I met with friends and had lunch. Later we played a rousing round of frisbee golf. Actually it was my first ever game of frisbee golf but I enjoyed it so much that now I think I will by some golfing discs for myself. It was fun and my knee got a good but gentle workout chasing around after that errant disc. I completed my day with a photo safari and a dinner of pancakes at IHOP. Fortunately for me that is not the end of my birthday. This weekend I get to go camping with my sister. I am looking forward to that a lot. I plan to play in the water, Ride my bike and take more pictures. For now I leave you with a song that has become a birthday tradition in my family. I hope you like it.

RW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again. Glad it was enjoyable and I'm glad it will continue! Hope to see you this weekend. Love Mom

Silentwhisper1 said...

Happy Birthday Wisdom Lady:)